Give Through Your Donor-Advised Fund
- A donor-advised fund (DAF) is an investment account for philanthropic giving that offers an immediate tax benefit and the flexibility to support your preferred charities right away or over time.
The advantages of giving through your DAF
- Simplicity: Your sponsoring organization handles all record-keeping, disbursements (including an option for automatic distributions), and tax receipts and provides you with a single document at tax time.
- Timing: You can request that a donation be made at any time or make automatic recurring gifts on a schedule of your choice.
- Open to all: Individuals, families, companies, foundations and other entities can start a DAF.
- Increase your philanthropic capital: With varying investment strategies available, the funds in your DAF have the potential to grow tax-free.
- Flexible funding options: Fund your DAF with the assets of your choice, including cash, stock and securities.
If you already have a Donor-Advised Fund giving account
You can select your community foundation or financial institution below, recommend or direct gifts to Bridgeport Hospital Foundation, and make a lasting impact on the health of our community. It really does feel good to help those in need!
Information Needed to Make a Donor Advised Gift:
Legal Name: Bridgeport Hospital Foundation
Bridgeport Hospital Foundation Federal Tax ID: 22-2908698
Mailing Address: Bridgeport Hospital Foundation 267 Grant Street Bridgeport, CT 06610
Name of Fund where your gift should be directed and the description of the purpose. You can click to view all available funds below. Be sure to designate the desired amount of your gift as well.
Bridgeport Hospital Foundation Giving Opportunities
Fidelity Charitable, Charles Schwab Charitable or BNY Mellon:
Click on the button below - DONOR-ADVISED FUND TOOL - and make Bridgeport Hospital Foundation your Donor-Advised Fund charitable designation to begin granting from one of your charitable accounts: Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable or BNY Mellon.
Fairfield County's Community Foundation
Fairfield County's Community Foundation's (FCCF) mission is to promote philanthropy as a means to create change in Fairfield County, focusing on innovative and collaborative solutions to critical issues impacting the community. If you have a Donor Advised Fund managed by FCCF, you can recommend a grant to Bridgeport Hospital Foundation through your personal donor portal by clicking here. To learn more about opening a Donor Advised Fund or other charitable fund at FCCF, click here.
If you have any questions about the information you need to provide to the sponsoring organization of your Donor-Advised Fund, please call us at (203) 384-3522.