Thank you for everything you make possible!
You and 2,800 generous people like you gave over $6.9 million to Bridgeport Hospital Foundation. Here are some of the achievements that your philanthropy makes possible:
- New outpatient Palliative Care services at Park Avenue Medical Center were introduced to anticipate, prevent and alleviate the suffering of cancer patients.
- Bridgeport Hospital’s REACH program, an intensive outpatient psychiatric program for kids under age 12, reopened with the addition of a new child psychiatrist.
- Uninsured and underinsured patients at the Norma Pfriem Breast Center received screening, diagnostic screening and treatment without having to worry about a bill.
- Breast patients who can’t work during treatment received help for bills like rent and utilities.
- The latest echocardiography technology was purchased to provide new services in the emerging field of Cardio-Oncology.
- Underserved patients at Bridgeport Hospital’s Primary Care Center, a vital safety net for patients, received the life-changing support of a Care Coordination team that lifts barriers to improve health.
- All new mothers who deliver their babies at the Women’s Care Center at Bridgeport Hospital will now receive a post-natal Wellness Check within the first week after delivery. Early detection and treatment for any mother and baby issues that are uncovered during the Wellness Check, including postpartum depression, will result in healthier mothers and babies.
All of this is possible only with your continued support! Please click here to make a gift before calendar year-end.
Thank you for your support!