Bridgeport Hospital Campus Milford Campus
The Bridgeport Hospital Auxiliary is a volunteer organization founded in 1959 to support the hospital’s mission of commitment to innovation and excellence in patient care, teaching, research and service to our community. The Auxiliary supports the mission by helping the hospital maintain a position of excellence. In 2020, the Bridgeport Hospital Auxiliary merged with the Milford Hospital Auxiliary after Milford Hospital became part of the Yale New Haven Bridgeport Hospital. Through gift shop sales and fundraising events we support special projects, and provide gifts to Bridgeport Hospital community at both the Bridgeport and Milford Campuses, totaling several hundred thousand dollars each year.
We have enlarged our scope and area of support to include programs and services of our Milford Campus, continuing the legacy of commitment and support of the Milford community.